We are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant within our Accounts Department to be based in our London office. We are looking for someone to come in and be responsible for dealing with client queries and chasing payment.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Verify clients' accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Deal with client queries and help resolve issues.
- Review and code invoices in preparation for the invoice processing team.
- Maintaining the administration of client accounts with bank details, name changes, ownership changes etc.
- Prepare for the month payment run
- Assist and help other members of the team when required
Skills and Experience
- Communicate professionally and positively with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility, dedication and excellent attention to detail
- A proactive approach to investigate and resolve various issues
- Ability to work efficiently on their own or as part of a team
- Adapt effortlessly to change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals
- Previous experience from a similar role is essential
- Previous knowledge of an accounting system