Miki Travel are looking for individuals who are passionate about travel and motivated to join a growing global organisation.
Our head office in the City of London offers a multicultural environment and employs people with a diverse range of experience.
About the Department
The Sales department supplies accommodations to clients such as online travel agencies, Tour Operators and other Travel agencies in over 100 countries worldwide. Our team is committed to providing exceptional services to both our clients and partners.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager – to cover Germany, Austria and Switzerland within our Sales and Marketing Division. This role is to be based in Germany, and you will report to the General Manager based in our London office.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the current network of Miki Travel partners and clients, as well as finding and securing new ones. This includes prospecting, closing new deals, upgrading existing accounts and providing account management service and support.
- Proactively communicate with clients on a regular basis to identify new sales opportunities, provide good customer service and ensure account renewals.
- Manage the full sales cycle from generating leads, to closing deals and account management.
- Meet allocated sales revenue and profit in terms of quality and quantity. Identify growth opportunities to drive revenue and profit streams.
- Create a database of prospective clients in the assigned markets.
- Provide monthly and annual reports on specific campaigns to find opportunity pipelines.
- Share expertise and knowledge on best practice with clients and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain and update records using the company’s CRM system.
- Attend and represent Miki Travel at trade shows/regular business trips to visit clients.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions
- Strong understanding of the travel industry in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customer needs
- Ability to understand and prioritize short and long term goals
- Structured and analytical decision making
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and maintain trust with customers and strategic partners
- Demonstrate natural ability for turning opportunities into tangible business
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, keeping track of projects and monitoring progress
- Decisive and results orientated
- Possesses a style that instils respect
- University level education or equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- B2B account management
- Good level of excel skills
- Proven track record of success in an international and fast moving sales environment
- Approximately 5 years of progressively broadening assignments in sales development
- Experience of working with large clients
- Ideally travel industry experience
- Experience of Salesforce and technology (XML & Json)