Miki Travel are looking for individuals who are passionate about the travel industry and motivated to join a growing organisation.
Our office in the City of London offers a multicultural environment and employs people with a diverse range of experience.
We bring incoming tourists from Japan to Europe, more recently expanding into incoming tours from South East Asia to Europe, and the provision of wholesale hotel accommodation and related online products.
Reporting to the Section Manager, maintaining the Sales Ledger for Ebiz clients and ensuring that customer accounts are reconciled, within payment terms in order to minimising the risk of bad debt.
- Managing Ebiz Sales Ledger, ensuring timely and effective collection of all debts and payments.
- Chase overdue invoices by liaising with internal stakeholders
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Accurately allocate daily receipts to accounting system
- Reconciling Accounts
- Opening of new accounts, credit check new and monitor existing customer credit limits, advise relevant departments of changes
- Escalate overdue invoices to the Section Manager and relevant departments
- Produce debtor reports to Management
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Section Manager or any other person designated in their absence
- Work within and adhere to the Company Credit Policy and processes.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- A team player with a flexible approach and willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Education level – Minimum of 5 GCSE including English and Math, A Level, HND, Degree or equivalent.
- 1 year experience of working within Credit Control
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office and accounting Software
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the business that should be escalated
- Strong organisational & time keeping skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
With 50 years’ experience in the wholesale travel industry, Miki Travel offers an exciting international working environment and you will be based in our contemporary offices in central London near to Mansion House, Cannon Street and Bank Underground stations. You will receive an attractive package with complimentary on site fitness centre and swimming pool as well as flexi-time working hours (based on 7,5 hours from Monday to Friday).