Miki Travel is a global specialist in tourism products for the travel industry. The company is a leading wholesaler and global online provider of hotels, and limited on-the-ground destination services, and currently operates through 31 global sales offices in London, Japan, Indonesia, China, Florida, Dubai and Western Europe. Employing 1,700 employees, with approximately 450 of these employees currently based in London, there are some 40 different nationalities are represented, demonstrating the truly global and multi-cultural nature of the business.
The HR team of 4 staff currently has a vacancy for a Payroll/HR administrator to provide support across the various aspects of the employee lifecycle. This would ideally suit someone with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience in payroll administration and some experience in, or a desire to also work in, HR. Experience of payroll processing via Moorepay, is highly desirable. This role reports to the HR Advisor, with a dotted line to the Head of HR.
- Implementation of the payroll procedures on the payroll system.
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing.
- Payslip distribution, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file.
- Assisting with the organisation of pension presentations.
- Preparation and administration of all HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant.
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set.
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- As required, support the Recruitment Advisor, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal and audits as required.
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Capable of processing HR data in a timely manner with very high levels of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise effectively and meet HR deadlines during busy periods, as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Ability to multi task, with strong organisational ability
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change and doing things differently.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications and preferably advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience processing payroll is essential, ideally with Moorepay.
- Previous experience of undertaking some aspects of the HR role.
- HR data analysis and reporting experience.