Miki Travel are looking for individuals who are passionate about travel and motivated to join a growing organisation.
Our office in the City of London offers a multicultural environment and employs people with a diverse range of experience.
About the Department
The Sales department provides accommodation in over 100 countries worldwide and other travel products within dedicated geographic regions.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Russian speaking - Regional Sales Manager within our Sales and Marketing Division. A large part of the role involves managing existing client accounts as well as developing new business by achieving budgeted sales within the designated territory to meet company targets.
- To actively manage a broad range of key client accounts and to maximise our revenue and profitability.
- Develop and implement a plan for achieving sales, profits and minimum margin targets, in-line with budgetary forecasts
- Evaluate both existing clients and potential new business to identify growth opportunities to drive revenue and profit streams
- Build a database of prospective clients in the assigned markets
- Maintain and update relevant records using the company CRM system
- Attend and represent Miki Travel at Trade Shows
- Business trips to visit clients in the designated territory on a regular basis
- Some technical understanding, ideally of XML
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions
- Strong understanding of the travel industry in Russia, (and Israel would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customer needs
- Ability to understand and prioritize short and long term goals
- Structured and analytical decision making
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and maintain trust with customers and strategic partners
- Demonstrate natural ability for turning opportunities into tangible business
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, keeping track of projects and monitoring progress
- Decisive and results orientated
- Possesses a style that instils respect
Skills and Experience
- University level education or equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Russian
- Good level of excel skills
- Proven track record of success in an international and fast moving sales environment
- Approximately 5-10 years of progressively broadening assignments in sales development
- Experience of working with large clients
- Ideally travel industry experience
- Experience of Salesforce and XML
With 50 years' experience in the wholesale travel industry, Miki Travel offers an exciting international working environment and you will be based in our contemporary offices in central London near to Mansion House, Cannon Street and Bank Underground stations. You will receive an attractive package with complimentary on site fitness centre and swimming pool as well as flexi-time working hours (based on 7,5 hours from Monday to Friday).